- Vitamin B5 is a natural hydrator known as a humectant, which stabilizes your skin’s barrier function.
- The stabilization results in an increase in the amount of water your skin holds on to.
- Known to soothe and soften skin, exfoliation promotes the growth of new, more youthful skin cells.
- In addition, it plumps and moisturizes the topmost layer of your skin, which causes it to look fuller and younger.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits for discomfort related to skin conditions such as eczema.
- Nourishes the Skin for Wrinkle Protection
Directions– After cleansing and toning, apply 2-3 drops onto the face and neck area twice a day (Morning and Night). Distribute evenly and massage until fully absorbed.
Caution– For external use only, Avoid contact with eyes, Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients in this product. If irritation persists consult a physician. Store in cool, dry place. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients– Aqua:VB5 Panthenol:Honey Extract:Glycerin. DNA. Carbomer:Sodium Hyaluronate:Xanthan Gum:1,3-Butylene Glycol:HydrolyzeGlycostaminoglycans:Polyquaternium-5 1:Tea-Lactate:Sodium Lactate:Lactic Acid Glycerin:Sorbitol:Urea:
Allantoin:Lauryl Aminopropyglycine:Lauryl Diethylene-DiaminoglycineHydrolyzed Yeast1,3-Buthylene GlycolLeuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment FiltrateBeta-Glucan